It takes too long time and is too complicated to build residential buildings with high quality whilst maintaining environmental sustainability and design flexibility.
Consequently, we gathered a team;
- Experts within the field of industrial construction
- Experts within environmental technology and sustainability
- Experts in industrial production
- Experts in traditional (on-site) construction
- Experts in Logistics and transportation
- Experts in real estate development
- We have created our own building system we call; “Parametric Modularisation”.
- We have built our own state of the art production facility where we reach 90% completion of a building off-site
- We have decided to own the entire process under the same “umbrella”
The SIBS group today consist of five companies and 320 employees.
- MOKO: Building system development and design
- SCANDINAVIAN IBS: The factory producing our system off-site
- FRONTLOG: Transportation and Logistics
- MOBY: Construction company, assembling our system on-site
- SVEAVIKEN BOSTAD: Real estate development and management.
We strive to be the most effective developer, producer and owner of residential housing globally.
SIBS is on a mission to change the industry by optimizing every aspect of building design, production, construction and management whilst maintaining focus on environmental sustainability and design flexibility.
It’s time to move beyond traditional construction to an era of more industrial intelligence and change how we design, engineer, deliver and manage residential buildings.